QuikSwipe attaches to the Apple iPhone and iPod touch for encrypted, card‐present transactions providing small businesses with a secure, cost‐effective and easy solution to their payment needs.
Swipe It provides for:
- iPhone and iPod touch touch compatible application for credit card payments
- Address Verification of Card Holder – more secure and better costs with card associations
- Pull your contact information from your iPhone and iPod touch’s address book
- Charge History – available on Swipe It application and via payment gateway account login
- Simply EPay & Authorize.net payment gateways supported
- Supports QuikSwipe, the most flexible and secure magnetic credit card swiper
- Email receipts to your customers
- Supports your existing merchant services account
- Processor/ISO agnostic
- Transmit data over WiFi or cellular network
We are thrilled to partner with both Macally and Magtek to deliver the most flexible and secure credit card processing platform on the market for the iPhone and iPod touch saidBraden Harris, VP of Sales Simply Swipe It.
QuikSwipe Provides for:
- iPhone and iPod touch compatible hardware
- Integrated with Magtek’s Secure Card Reader (MagneSafe) for increased card holder security with end‐to‐end encryption
- Swipe all credit cards to capitalize on industry’s best rates (card‐present transactions)
- Commercial grade quality hardware ensures longer lasting product even for higher volume merchants
- Flexible spring loaded arm that provides one size fits all form factor for all models of iPhone & iPod touch
"The Swipe It application combined with Macally's QuikSwipe offer a very compelling solution for Macally's existing customer base and distribution Channels", said Cindy Araujo, VP Sales & Marketing, Macally"
Swipe It’s payment application will be available through Apple’s iTunes and merchant accounts will be available through any acquirer and ISO that works with Authorize.net or the Simply EPay gateway. Simply Swipe It, LLC will provide its API working closely with system integrators, valueadded resellers (VARs) and entities interested in implementing the rapidly growing market of mobile payments to their business model. Customers who sign up with Simply Swipe It without existing merchant accounts will be directed to a variety of payment processor options. Simply Swipe It, LLC has plans to support Google’s Android, and RIM’s Blackberry.
Merchants can request to participate in our current limited beta program or reserve and view service options and fees at www.simplyswipeit.com .
About QuikSwipe’s Encrypted Secure Reader
Bill Rorick, MagTek's Vice President of OEM Products stated: "By selecting MagTek's MagneSafe Module, the industry's first counterfeit resistant security module, Simply Swipe It has shown genuine concern for their customers in regards to card fraud and ID theft. By being proactive and integrating this secure card reader authenticator (SCRA) with both encryption and card authentication capabilities, they have demonstrated their commitment to utilize a layered approach to protect their customers from these growing threats.
I believe the unique combination of convenience and security will allow this new application from Simply Swipe It to become one of the leading iPhone applications in 2010."
About Simply Swipe It
Simply Swipe It delivers the full range of products and services for credit card processing on the iPhone and iPod touch. The company’s goal is to provide a turn‐key solution from payment gateway, credit card swipers, merchant services and phone applications directly or through our partners. For more information, please visit www.simplyswipeit.com or email email@example.com
Since 1975 Macally has been delivering aesthetically pleasing, high quality, competitively priced consumer electronic peripheral equipment and accessories to satisfied customers. The company’s mission is to create easy‐to‐use products that add enjoyment ‐‐ not complexity ‐‐ to life. The company’s innovative and attractive product lines provide solutions for customers’ mobile lifestyle as well as the home and office. For more information go to www.macally.com
Since 1972, MagTek has been a leading manufacturer of electronic devices and systems for the reliable issuance, reading, transmission and security of cards, checks, PINS and other identification documents. Today, MagTek continues to innovate with the development of a new generation of security centric products secured by MagneSafe. By leveraging strong encryption, secure tokenization and real time authentication, MagneSafe products enable users to assess and validate the trustworthiness of credentials used for online identification, payment processing, and other highvalue electronic transactions. For more information please visit www.magtek.com .
Source: Company press release.