September 20, 2011 09:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time
(BUSINESS WIRE) PYMNTS.com:
Presenters: Steve VanFleet (RewardsNOW), Tim Kolk (TRK Advisors)
Moderator: Margaret Weichert (Market Platform Dynamics)
Webinar Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 1-2 p.m. ET
In this complimentary live webinar hosted by RewardsNOW’s CEO Steve VanFleet, learn how to navigate the necessary loyalty program waters in this time of change.
In this session, participants will learn:
- How will loyalty programs – both for major FIs as well as credit unions and community banks – be impacted by the Fed’s new debit rules?
- What changes will have to be incorporated into these programs to make them viable, both for banks and consumers?
- Is there a plausible scenario under which FIs can use these programs to offset losses from debit interchange caps?
- What are the risks to FIs of merchant “tender steering” given this new environment and what can FIs do to offset that risk?
- What are the “best practices” now as it relates to loyalty in a post-Durbin world?
Steve VanFleet has been involved in most aspects of the electronic payments business over the last 25 years. Currently, he manages a rapidly growing company dedicated to the delivery of broad-based and dynamic loyalty programs for financial institutions. Previous positions include SVP of Product and Business Development for First Data Merchant Services.
Click here to sign up for the complimentary loyalty program webinar.
For 14 years, RewardsNOW has been helping create robust Loyalty Programs for some of the best financial service providers. While the core business has historically been helping community banks, credit unions, and regional and national banks offer their own Loyalty Programs, they’ve expanded to help other industries attract, retain and grow their customer base, as well. Wherever there's a need for growth through loyalty, you'll find RewardsNOW.
PYMNTS.com is an online media channel that captures user-generated and expert-driven commentary, information, news, and analysis on “what’s next” in the payments sector worldwide. The site provides a platform for industry professionals to share content related to company and product developments, to tap into the collective commentary and analysis from experts, bloggers and industry pundits, and to interact with industry thought leaders and other influencers on topics of critical importance to the future of the sector. A joint venture of Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, and Market Platform Dynamics, PYMNTS.com redefines the ways in which B2B news and information is both generated and distributed.