October 27, 2011 08:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Research and Markets: Latest UK Mobile Payment Market Forecast 2009 - 2015: Gross Transaction Value in UK to Rise to $30.9 Billion in 2015
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report "3Q.2011 United Kingdom Mobile Payment Market Forecast 2009 - 2015: Gross transaction value of mobile payments in UK to rise to $30.9 billion in 2015" to their offering.
“3Q.2011 United Kingdom Mobile Payment Market Forecast 2009 - 2015: Gross transaction value of mobile payments in UK to rise to $30.9 billion in 2015”
United Kingdom Mobile Payment Market Forecast provides a comprehensive forecast of the UK mobile payment market. We cover annual forecasts of mobile payment users; mobile payment transactions by technology (such as NFC, SMS, WAP, USSD); and mobile payment transactions by type of purchase (such as merchandise, digital products, ticketing, mobile money transfers, bill payments, and pre-paid top-ups). The report is based on Global Consumer Telecommunications Survey-- which covers 50,000 mobile users in 50 markets globally and is the most extensive country-specific forecasts of its kind.
To this comprehensive forecast, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation and an audio conference with Menekse Gencer, Independent Contributing Analyst at IEMR, Principal at mPay Connect, and formerly Director of Business Development, Mobile Payments at PayPal. The presentation and the audio conference provide our clients with an overview of key trends in the global mobile payment market and an overview of exciting developments in the m-payments market globally.
This report will be useful to:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile phone operators and banks/credit card companies responsible for mobile payment strategy development and business analytics
- Developers of mobile payment systems at handset manufacturers
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile payment industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile payment market
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile payment markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile payment market
Key Topics Covered:
Series Covered in this Country Forecast, 2009 - 2015
Mobile Payment Users (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by Technology (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by User Case (millions)
Gross Transaction Value for Mobile Payments by User Case ($ millions)
Average Transaction Size of Mobile Payments by User Case ($)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdfdbe/3q_2011_united_kin