Tuesday, August 21, 2012

McDonalds France undergoes testing for Paypal mobile payment app

ePaymentNews for NFC Mobile Payment

I know how to ask for a Quarter Pounder (thanks Pulp Fiction) but how what do they call the Filet o' Fish?  Well if a Big Mac is a Le Big Mac, then I'm guessing the Filet o' Fish is simply called the  Le o' Fish...

Anyway, if I were PayPal, I'd rather have Mickey D's in my corner than Squarebucks...oh, and just for fun...



Vincent: It's the little differences. I mean, they got the same shit over there that we got here, but it's just...it's just, there it's a little different.
Jules: Example?
Vincent: All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup; I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f*@# a Quarter Pounder is.  
Jules: What do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese."
Jules: "Royale with Cheese."
Vincent: That's right.
Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac."
Jules[in mock French accent] "Le Big Mac." [laughs] What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I don't know, I didn't go in a Burger King.

Mcdonalds France undergoes testing for Paypal mobile payment app
Android Authority
It looks like France Mcdonalds, in the most unexpected fashion, is undertaking a beta testing phase with Paypal. There is an increasing interest in mobile payments with the advent of NFC, and it is certain the mega-chain does not want to be left in the ...
See all stories on this topic »

Android Authority



Disqus for ePayment News